Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Harpoon!

It has been a really hectic past few weeks. I know that is not an excuse for the lack of posts, but it will have to do. I've had a few catering jobs combined with my real job, my part time job, and of course spending time with Sheila and Max. I feel guilty that I didn't post a recap from Lake Placid. So here is the short version: We drove, we got to our site, we had fun, we went to the awards.

The good news is that tomorrow, I will be heading up to Harpoon! I can't wait to get there. I have decided to make Harpoon my mini-vacation this year, as I will be there from Thursday until Monday. While the results of our last two contests don't have me very optimistic about a repeat of last year's success, I guarantee that we will have a lot of fun. In the end, that's why we do this.

Fortunately I have a new tire, and a new hydraulic jack in case the I-87 fiasco happens again. Here's to safe travels for my BBQ friends, see you in Windsor!

No comments: