Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Plan B

I've been hearing buzz about the burgers at this place called "Plan B" in West Hartford for some time. With this being my final week working in downtown Hartford, I'm glad I was able to get over and check them out. Went with a friend at lunch today, and they lived up to the hype.

Not going to do a full review or anything....but I had a burger with bleu cheese, carmalized onion and BBQ sauce. They ask you whether you want it with "some pink" or "no pink." I responded " "plenty of pink," and they obliged with a very rare burger. It was delicious.

The place is small but has the feel of an upscale restaurant, even though burgers are the featured food. I know a lot of you out there are burger fans, and if you're in the Hartford area I recommend that you check out Plan B. You won't regret it.

Also, for you beer fans, they have 12 beers on tap, including some local Connecticut brews, Hooker and Farmington River Blonde.

No comments: