Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back From Merrimack



Got back from Merrimack Sunday night. A bittersweet contest for me, as my good friends Mike and Kris Boisvert of Lakeside Smokers won their first grand championship, but I did really poorly in the BBQ contest. I'm so happy for them, it was truly a great moment. Congrats Mike, I told you it would happen!
I'll post a complete recap soon, but for now I'm just trying to block it all out :-) The weather held out most of the weekend, but there was no shortage of chaos and at times a complete comedy of errors.
Here are a bunch of pictures frfom the weekend, which really was a great time. Click for pics.
And if someone can tell me why I cannot separate paragraphs when posting on here with Vista, that would be great.

1 comment:

Lakeside Smoker said...

Thanks so much Ted. Setting up to you guys makes any comp great!

-Mike